Who is going to CMX Summit this year?

reading

(Sarah Hawk) #1

I’m finally going to make it to a CMX Summit. I’ll be heading to Portland in October.
Is anyone else planning on going? I’d love to meet up for a drink.

(Richard Millington) #2

Possibly…

I’m trying to do WAY less work travel this year. I was on the road for close to 4 months last year and I’m really not keen to repeat that. Happy to faciltate anything people here might need to meet up though.

But CMX is an awesome event and I haven’t been in 2 years, so could definitely be worth going to. Did think about applying to speak, but think I missed the deadline while on vacation.

(Nick Emmett) #3

The deadline is this Friday @richard_millington if you still fancy it :slight_smile:

Not something I can get to unfortunately :frowning:

(Richard Millington) #4

Oh really? I might give it a shot.

I’ll be curious to see if the topics I’m interested in are relevant to the CMX audience.

(Nick Emmett) #5

I got an email at the start of the week saying this was the last week for submissions.

Here’s the link: https://cmxhub.com/article/speak-at-cmx-summit-2018/

(Piper_Wilson) #6

I’m planning to go. I can’t wait to meet @HAWK again. Also, I like conventions in general.

(Richard Millington) #7

I submitted a pitch for it. I’m a little doubtful it’ll be accepted this year, it’s a bit niche.

But we’ll see how it goes.

Hope everyone manages to sign up in time.

(Adrian Speyer) #8

I’ll be there and it will be great to meet you all. I certainly would love to have a pint with you @hawk or @richard_millington if you make it :slight_smile:

(Sarah Hawk) #9

Cool! Might be a few of you there.

I prob should have mentioned that I’m going to be speaking.

(Richard Millington) #10

No-one likes a show-off! :slight_smile:

(Richard Millington) #11

Just remembering the Lithium conference is Oct 3rd to 4th in Austin. So might try and do both if I decide to make the trip.

Think the Community Roundtable event clashes with CMX too.

(Piper_Wilson) #12

Yes we do!

(Jess Burnham) #13

I’m finally able to make it to CMX this year, if anyone needs a drinking buddy let me know – I know some great spots! :beers:

Stoked to hear your talk, @HAWK!

(Sarah Hawk) #14

Yay!

I always need a drinking buddy. Count me in.