Where in the world are you?

(Sarah Hawk) #41

I’m in the airport about to head to Austin, TX. They claim to be the music capital of the world. Looks like you might have some competition on your hands! I might have to visit Nashville one day just to see.

(Sam) #42

Nah, everyone knows Nashville is the music city of the world. Yea, sure, come to Nashville and you are sure to get the popular 'Southern Hospitality. Meanwhile, I’m glad to be back on this platform. I started a community and the tips I got on feverBee can’t be quantified.
I’m enjoying the journey.

(Margaret Bost) #43

Southwest France. Not the music capital of the world.

(James Higginson) #44

Hi Margaret, that looks like the Pays Basque? What community do you run?

(Kath Reuben) #45

I had no idea that you were in NZ. I always thought you were UK based! funny that @HAWK.
I’m in London, Covent Garden.It’s freezing cold here - far too cold to be the end of April. Yesterday, we even had snow flurries!

(Sarah Hawk) #46

It’s a fairly common assumption, until you hear me speak. :wink:
Rich, Darren and Nancy are in the UK, Todd is in the US, and I’m down under.

We’re about to go into winter, but we’re still having beautiful sunny 23 degree days. I feel grateful for it, as it’s currently school holidays, which means I have kids to wrangle around my work day.

(James Higginson) #47

South West France near Dax, lovely and sunny here today if a bit crisp, fabulous! Here’s a view from my desk!

(Sarah Hawk) #48

Wow, I love that desk!

(James Higginson) #49

Stand up desks are the way to go! Especially when they’re in your own kitchen :slight_smile: You have to avoid fridge visits though!

(Kath Reuben) #50

I’m actually from Perth, Australia (not Perth, Scotland) so miss those warm winter days. Here in London, at the height of Spring as we roll into May, i’m still wearing my winter coat/hat/scarf and the other day, there were snow flurries!!!

(David McClure) #51

:map: I’m in Los Angeles

Not that this should stop anyone from replying here with more info, but ICYMI, location is now shown on your user card (if you filled it in on your profile):

(Sarah Hawk) #52

Heh, that’s an understatement! Perth is crazy hot, right?

(Rachael Reilly) #53

Hi everyone :slight_smile: I’m in Dublin, Ireland. New to FeverBee and really like what I see so far!

(Roisin Kirby) #54

Greetings from HubSpot’s Dublin Office! :blush:

(Bo McGuffee) #55

@roisinkirby and @RachForShort, you’re practically neighbors!

(Rachael Reilly) #56

I used to be in Three - we must have been neighbors :grin:

(Rachael Reilly) #57

Absolutely! I’d recognise that bridge anywhere :wink:

(Jennifer Zowada) #58

Beautiful Colorado!

(Sarah Hawk) #59

Wow, these photos are spectacular! Did you take that one @Jennifer_Zowada?

(Bo McGuffee) #60

Stunning! :open_mouth: