What's Happening In Community This Post-Summer Week

reading

(Richard Millington) #1

Good morning members of FeverBee experts and welcome to the first post-summer week.

Activity should be starting to pick up, participation metrics should return to normal, but…most importantly…it’s another week to be out there evangelizing, building connections, and making sure your engagement work matters and drives visible results.

Few updates from our side:

• The ALLIES book is progressing well. If you want to join us, click here.. This is one of my only projects at the moment.

• Our course training will be running again shortly. I’m aiming to launch this in early October. You can find the details at www.feverbee.com/SCM.

• I’m keen to find one or two people who can share important key news and stories in the recommended reading section each week. Reply here or [drop me a line personally (richard@feverbee.com) if you want to be involved.

• I’ve also still got a huge database of online communities which we painstakingly collected. I’m not sure what to do with them yet, I’d like a decent way to present them but I haven’t figured out what it should look like. If anyone has ideas, drop me a line and I’ll give you access to the super sheet.

That’s all from me.

What’s coming up in your week? What are your challenges and concerns this week? What would you like to see happen in the community?

(Sarah Hawk) #2

Have you checked out Airtable? It’s a pretty cool and simple way to graphically organise and present data.