What do you plan to work on, this week?

weeklywork

(Mohammed Rafy) #1

Folks,

Just trying to get some insights about your work plan.

I’ve been trying to focus on what I’m going to do this week. Still going through few articles on how can I accomplish these things.

What are your plan this week? Do you plan a week earlier about what are you going to do next? How do you plan?

(Travis King) #2

I’m a month behind on drafting my quarterly OKRs. So I should probably get those squared away before the entire quarter is gone :smiley:

(Sarah Hawk) #3

I tend to plan out my following week on a Friday as I wrap up what I’m currently working on.

I have a very high tech planning system :wink:

(Mohammed Rafy) #4

This actually looks cool, though. :smiley:
All the best.

(Bea Lucas) #5

Coming to a decision as to who our member of the month is for Jan, and catching up with all the new members and some 3 month disengaged members - as well as the business as usual.

(Sarah Hawk) #6

I’m interested in this. How do you approach them? What do you say?

(Bea Lucas) #7

Our main approach has been through one on one phone calls to get to know them a little more, find out what they’ve been up, why they’ve been disengaged, and cater a CTA that suits their needs/skills/knowledge.
But we’ve also tried slightly different approaches where we sent them analytics of their activity of their companies’ activity and their colleagues’ activity on our platform, and we compared them to other members similar to them and get them to do something specific off the back of the analytics.
Additionally, we invite them along to events that are coming up and that are relevant to them.

(Sarah Hawk) #8

This is interesting. How did you pitch it and what kind of response did you get? I imagine it could be quite confronting.

(Bea Lucas) #9

It’s part of our quarterly engagement strategy, every 4 months we send out a “recap” type email with a slightly different focus every time.
The last one we sent included specific analytics on their activity in the community.
Broadly speaking, we pitch it by restating the common goal of the community, and how their activity is valuable to the goal and what they can do next to move things forward.
We got a pretty decent open rate. It allowed us to refresh our membership (remove / add members).
For those that didn’t respond, we sent a follow-up email to those that didn’t open or respond to the CTA.

It’s a difficult nut to crack.

(Sarah Hawk) #10

I quite like that. Might be an interesting experiment @richard_millington