The best Platform for reviewing documents by a group

challenges
(Oren Kesler) #1

Hi Everyone,

So I know google docs is one way to go. But I’m looking for a platform that can be used by a group of 10-15 people at a time to review a document of 30-50 pages.

In reviewing, I mean editing, leaving comments, and adding content.

Any thoughts?

1 Like
(Shreyas) #2

I’ve used Etherpad before, but it isn’t as feature rich as Google Docs. I have heard of Zoho Docs, but I haven’t used them yet.

1 Like
(Sarah Kiely) #3

Try ShareFile by Citrix. I use them and they have this feature. I think you can signup for a free trial to see if it would work for your need.

1 Like
(Brittany Persinger) #4

Do you have Microsoft Teams? We’ve used that to collaborate on documents, and it’s great at keeping everything in one place for groups.

1 Like
(Oren Kesler) #5

Thank you! Very helpful!

(Rafael Solano) #6

Thank you guys for sharing these amazing platforms online. I didn’t actually know that we can share a document with multiple people apart from the Google Docs in this. Though I tried to share a spreadsheet but it looks so weird when 2 people work at the same time.

1 Like
(mark ronson) #7

hey,
thank you so much !!! such useful informtion,
best regards!!

(sam jonas) #8

Hey,

@orenkesler , Thanks for posting this topic. I was also searching for such platform and was looking what to do next. Thanks for your solutions.They were quiet informative and helpful and it worked for me.

Best Regards!!!