SFDC Community Cloud (Reporting & Dashboards)

(Rachael Reilly) #1

Hi everyone,

I’m looking to do some kind of training or course on setting up and managing Reports & Dashboards on our Salesforce Community Cloud community.

Has anyone done anything similar in the past, besides the official Salesforce courses?

I would love any recommendations!

SFDC Community Cloud Reporting - How to measure new member contributions
(Nikoletta Harrold) #2

I hate salesforce for reporting, unless you are an SFDC developer it is way too complicated. Did you try any of their Trailhead classes? I previously used some of the pre-configured reports available in their exchange section or talked to people on their Success Community, but ultimately our SFDC dev and operations manager fixed all the things I broke.

Sorry, I am not much help on this one.

(Nick Emmett) #3

There are some really great Trailhead trails to get you up and running on the fundamentals of Community Cloud, I haven’t looked but I’m sure there are some for reporting too.

Do you have the reports and dashboards package installed in your org - it comes with a large range of pre configured reports and dashboards that are a great jumping off point.

(Laurenfaye512) #4

Hey @RachForShort – Did you ever find any training?

This is my HUGE pet peeve with using Salesforce Communities as our platform. The out of the box reporting feels very lacking. Almost everything I need is a custom report and it is not easy or intuitive to set up at all.

If you’ve found any resources, I would love to learn too! And if not, maybe we can just commiserate together. :disappointed_relieved:

– Lauren

(Richard Millington) #5

tagging in @cocastro who might be able to guide us to a solution here.