We were a little busy, but the Community Roundtable downloaded their careers and compensation report this week. You can read it here:
Few things stood out to me about it.
- Just 1 in 4 took it from last year.
- I found that metric interesting.
- 14% list themselves as directors of community.
- External community professionals get paid FAR less.
- Still no clear department this sits in.
- Joining a larger team is the key to rising up the ladder.
- There’s very little serious investment in professional training.
- Salaries seemed to have stayed fairly consistent.
Does this sound about right to everyone else?