Reputation Systems and Member Engagement

As a part of a study into reputations systems, I’m currently researching clusters of items related to reputation that can potentially be used to evaluate reputation in social online communities later on.

I think it is very important to introduce some kind of a reputation system to give members of online communities the opportunity to build reliable and trustworthy online identities on which other members can rely. Building up a reputable and respected identity online can motivate members to be more active and can trigger lurkers to become active members.

I am still searching for some participants for my study. It would be very nice if you could help me out! I am especially searching for members of online communities and community managers to participate in my study.

For my study, I’ll ask you to sort items into groups and it takes approximately 20 minutes. It is important that you read the instructions carefully.

I would be very happy if you could fill in my study. Thank you already!

Here is the link:
https://www.provenbyusers.com/cs.php?c=38265516

If you want to have some additional information or you are just interested in the topic you can email me: jule_1108@hotmail.de