Meeting up in San Francisco

(Richard Millington) #1

Hey folks,

I’ve got a trip to San Francisco scheduled for June 9 to 22 and I’m keen to meet with as many of you as possible while I’m there. Perhaps even organize a small meetup for us all.

So if any of you are free among those dates (skip the 15th/16th where I’ll be working at the Facebook campus), reply here and let’s meet up.

Looking forward to meeting you.

(Mark Williams) #2

I’m in the South Bay but come up to SF pretty frequently and could make a trip. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are best. If you come down to San Jose area, I’m pretty flexible.

(Katherine Mancuso) #3

It would be nice to see you again, Rich. I’m based in Oakland and am pretty flexible to get to most locations in SF or Oakland, and my availability is pretty open this summer.

If you want do a big meetup, once you have a meetup date planned I’m happy to promote it in CMX or some of the meetup groups, and to our small group of local The Social Element (formerly Emoderation) folks, in order to get more people to come.

(Richard Millington) #4

Hey @musingvirtual

Turns out that flying in to Oakland is $400 cheaper actually. My schedule is pretty free, so drop me an email and let me know what works for you (everyone else too!).

Probably best not to be promoting in the CMX group, don’t want to tread on any toes here.