Meet our people

(Sarah Hawk) #1

As discussed in this topic, I’m working on some ways to help new members feel comfortable here, regardless of their level of experience. I also love the idea of getting to know each other better.

I’m going to try a weekly interview. The plan is to find out how people got to where they are in their career, what things helped define that, and what challenges people face. I’m hoping it will help us to connect with others of similar experience, and give us the change to help each other to solve those challenges.

First under the spotlight is @lucasmiller3 – you can read about him here.

As the list grows, you’ll be able to find them under the people tag

I’m really interested to hear your feedback on this idea. Are the interviews of interest to you? Are there other questions that would be more relevant?

(Shreyas) #2

I really like the idea of interviews. I feel connected to individuals (and their story) after reading their interviews. I also loved the Podcast we did a long time back. It feels more personal and conversational(also adds the aspect of vocal interactions, even better if we did video interviews :wink: )

(Sarah Hawk) #3

Are you volunteering? :wink:

(Shreyas) #4

Hah! I’d love to, but I’m not sure if I have the required level of expertise- especially with podcasts. But I think I should give it a try. :relaxed: