Let's Do A Friday Breakdown! - Anyone want to share their community?

reading

(Richard Millington) #1

I’m itching to do another community breakdown of a community.

Would anyone like to share their community to get a breakdown from us on what’s working well, what’s not working well, and how we would recommend go about improving it?

(Joel Zaslofsky) #2

That sounds fantastic, Rich. Sign me and the Puttytribe up.

(Ruth Kusemiju) #3

Yes, I would like to have my community assessed.

I am the community manager for Smart Marketing For African Businesses - a place for answers to any questions related to marketing, social media and growing your business online. It is designed as a place where business owners, marketing executives and sales professionals can connect, support, and encourage each other as they implement the latest marketing strategies.

The community is barely a year old, but the members are dead, even though you try every possible means to revive them. They are focused … a huge percentage of them, on promoting their own products and services on the community, even though it is against the community guidelines…and even after they are warned.

Please what more can I do to revive it back again…

I am open to learning.

Thank you.

(Richard Millington) #4

Hey @JoelZaslofsky and @communitymanagerkush,

Can you folks share links to your communities (and let me know if I need any unique acces).

(Joel Zaslofsky) #5

I just sent you an email with instructions to create a Puttytribe account. I can get you back-end access as well if you want to poke around under the hood.

(Ruth Kusemiju) #6

Sure… I would love that. I do apologize for the late reply… Been a
little off the email track for a week. Please here is the link to join the
community. It is a private one, so I would have to accept your request.
Thank you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/smbo2017/