[June 12] What are you working on this week?

weeklywork

(Sarah Hawk) #1

Another one down.

• This week I’m finishing up putting the content into our next microsite. Then I’ll start working on styling and putting together a visual framework of the process that can be downloaded.
  • I’m also getting towards the end of the new community homepage project which I’m working on with @JoeBuhlig – that’s an exciting one.
  • Our new About Us page is in the final stages and I hope to see that launch this week.
  • I’m working on consolidating tags here at Experts so that we can filter the right content onto the new homepage.
  • In my other community we’ve just kicked off a bookclub, which is generating a lot of interest.
  • On a personal note, I’m designing two ensuites to be built in our house. We’ve had empty rooms for a while but no money to develop them. Exciting.

(Nick Emmett) #2

Busy, busy this week for Nick!

• Essentially (hopefully) the last week of our migration project - moving content from our other, static customer site, into our community so that all is under one roof.
  • Tweaking my presentation for the American version of our customer facing event, I’m in Las Vegas from Saturday afternoon until Thursday morning, so also got packing etc to organise!
  • I’m trying to get all my activities from the Psychology and Strategy courses into daily life and get things moving.

(Piper_Wilson) #3

More of the same here. Hawk promised I wasn’t boring, well kind of. :wink:

I’m continuing to greet new members to my community and I’m participating in the book club. I’m really happy about the timing of the book club. It’s helping to increase my confidence. I’ll still never be a designer by any stretch of the imagination, but I feel confident that I’ll be able to hold my own in conversations.

And finally, math class has taken over my life. Most of my days are taken up by that. God help me!!! :confounded:

(Richard Millington) #4

I’m in San Francisco for the next 2 weeks - essentially stumbling from one meeting to the next.

(Rob Nicholson) #5

Shocking but I’m having to prioritise my work this week! I was supposed to be taking it easy/not working full time :wink: This week I will be mainly supporting a very important community - the Bollington beer festival as bar manager. In-between that I’ll be doing some work on a network installation at a wedding barn, a new Office 365 installation and maybe, maybe working on my real business plan. Nope - that’s not going to happen. At least the weather is hot and sunny in the UK at the moment.

(Sarah Hawk) #6

Good to hear from you Rob, it’s been a few weeks. [quote=“Rob_Nicholson, post:5, topic:6206”]
I was supposed to be taking it easy/not working full time
[/quote]

Sounds like heaven! Esp given there’s a beer festival on and the sun is out!