Join The FeverBee Team: Junior Consultant (£35k GBP, $500 referral bonus)

(Richard Millington) #1

Originally published at: https://www.feverbee.com/junior-consultant/
In the past 12 months, we’ve doubled our client roster. We’re now looking for a talented junior consultant to help our clients build better communities and collaboration programs. As part of the FeverBee team, you will learn to put data and scientific principles at the heart of driving community and employee engagement. Your role will design and implement solutions that help companies big and small overcome their toughest challenges. We’re looking for the kind of person that gets work done. If you want to coast, we’re not for you. If you want to work with many of the world’s largest…

(Darren Gough) #2

If anyone on here is interested in this role. but perhaps a little nervous about going through the front door feel free to drop me an email or PM if you’d like to discuss further before you throw your hat into the ring.

(Anton) #3

Is part time and remote a viable option for your team? I have plenty of experience to apply after 2 years of community building in a tough area with limited potential audience with using Discourse. I used to write about it here at FeverBee

I can also apply my programming skills for customizations, WordPress integration and complex SQL queries for analytics, badges etc

(Sarah Hawk) #4

Remote definitely – we’re a fully distributed team.
Part time, probably not, but I’ll let @Darren_Gough confirm or deny on that one.

(Darren Gough) #5

Hi @meglio

We’re looking for a full timer for this role, but please feel free to send your CV over to talent@feverbee.com as we’re always interested in good people who might be able to add value in the future.