Jive X Question - What to do going forward

challenges

(David DeWald) #23

@jon.connelly If you could ask your Lithium workmates to not email people with a sales pitch to those who respond to this thread… it would be greatly appreciated.

(Jon C) #24

Sure thing David. One of our leads reached out to clarify the work we’re doing with Dell.

(Richard Millington) #25

If anyone else has received a sales pitch after responding to this thread, please let me know.

(Becky Scott) #26

No sales pitches from Lithium, Richard. I think someone reached out to try and help, but it wasn’t intended as a sales pitch.

By the way, I haven’t introduced myself in relation to my new role. I’m a Sr. Solutions Architect dedicated to the Lithium JX (LJX) customers. Please reach out if I can help with anything related to Lithium or LJX. I will only reach out if I think I can help, but I’m not a sales rep. Strictly support for customers (and a free resource, btw).

(Kristen Gastaldo) #27

I got messages on Linkedin from Grazziti and inSided solutions.

(Richard Millington) #28

ah, because of this community?

(Kristen Gastaldo) #29

Guessing so? I didn’t put it together, but it would either be from here or the CMX Facebook group.

(Brittney Wilson) #30

I also got an email from Insided on May 9th, but it could have also been from the CMX facebook group. :slight_smile: