If you weren't a CM what would you be?

(Sarah Hawk) #1

The topic about side skills is so interesting (and hilarious) that I’m curious about what job you’d do if you weren’t a CM and could be anything in the world. It doesn’t have to be something that you have skills in.

I’d like to be a nutritionist of a famous sportsperson.

(Courtney Howell) #2

A high school counselor :heartpulse:

(Nick Emmett) #3

I’d love to be a film/tv composer

(Piper_Wilson) #4

A know-it-all. Oh… wait… :innocent:

(Travis King) #5

Ever since I was a wee lad I’ve wanted to be a mattress tester. I don’t believe there is such a job, but I envision being paid to try out a mattress to see how I sleep overnight and then in the morning wake up and write a short report. Of no more than 10 words.

It’s possible I may be a lazy person.

(Sarah Hawk) #6

Hahahahahaha.

(Katherine Mancuso) #7

Paramedic or dispatcher.

(Robert McIntosh) #8

A Billionaire benefactor to education and social charitable causes :wink:

(Mark Baldwin) #9

I would like to write a book at some point either that or review films for a living.

(Rachael Reilly) #10

I would more than likely be a teacher - I taught English in Spain for two years and absolutely loved it! Either that or a professional ice-cream eater. That’s a thing, right? :wink:

(Piper_Wilson) #11

In all seriousness, I’d like to be a social worker in a hospital. This is a fun thread.

(Mark Williams) #12

A quote from my portfolio “In an alternative timeline, there is a version of me happily passing the hours building furniture.”

Not to self promote, but said portfolio is here http://portfolio.mdfw.me

(Shreyas) #13

I’d love to be a travel photographer:camera_flash: or a run my own travel hostel+restaurant by the beach side in my home town. This is still a dream. If it works, y’all should come by! Live music on Fridays! :wink: