Hawk is leaving the building

reading

(Sarah Hawk) #21

Aw you guys. Thanks. I treasure all the sentiment.

(Joel Zaslofsky) #22

Goodness – I’m excited for you and proud of you Hawk! You are like the super-duper-est best combination of insight, fun, and resourcefulness. Thanks for all you’ve done for me and the rest of us here and for all the nifty stuff you’ll be doing on our behalf (directly or indirectly) in the future.

(Liz Crampton) #23

You are an absolute legend and Discourse are lucky to have you! You will be sorely missed around here @HAWK - you’ve really brought so much to the community and your warmth and responsiveness will be hard to replace.

See you around the CM circuit :slight_smile:

(James McMahon) #24

You’ll be missed for sure but how exciting to join Discourse. Congratulations!

(Ingrid Peters) #25

Congratulations Sarah! I wish you all the best at Discourse.

I’m sorry to see you go, but happy that part of your wisdom is saved here so I can still learn form you :grinning:

(Yannis Triantafyllou) #26

Congrats and good luck with your new venture @HAWK!

(Marjorie Anderson) #27

Best of luck to you, @HAWK!

(Bo McGuffee) #28

Great (yet sad) news! May you have a bright and enriching future at Discourse.

(Rachel McGuigan) #29

@HAWK congratulations on your new role! Discourse is a great product. Thank you for making me feel very welcome in this community. All the best, and please keep in touch.

(Kristen Gastaldo) #30

Hey Hawk - Sad to see you go! You’ve done a great job here. You were kind of in a tricky position - community managing community managers - but you always managed to “practice what you preach.”

Good luck in your next adventure!

(James Higginson) #31

Great news for @discourse and us Discourse users, congratulations on the move!

(Karen Browning) #32

@HAWK Thanks for all of your great insights, delivered with so much warmth and kindness! As many have said above, your contributions have helped guide me grow my own community wisdom and it’s been much appreciated.

I hope we get to continue our conversations here and elsewhere. Best of luck!

(Patrick Curtis) #33

congrats @HAWK!

(James Bettis) #34

Thank you so much for spending the time to answer my question. I wish you all the best in your new journey!

(Jake McKee) #35

Wow! Good luck! Can’t wait to hear what’s up with you over at Discourse soon!

(james gomes) #36

All the best HAWK !