Hawk is leaving the building

reading

(Sarah Hawk) #1

I’m both excited and sad to say that I’m leaving FeverBee at the end of this week to take up a new role with Jeff and the team at Discourse.

I’m looking forward to getting back into the tech and product scene but I’ll miss this place.

Rich will be taking over looking after you all here, and I’ll make sure I check back in now and then.

It’s been a pleasure spending my days with you all. Take care.

Meet your fellow classmates
(Alessio Fattorini) #2

Sad to read this but at the same time really happy for you. The Discourse Team is Amazing!! Good luck for your new journey :slight_smile:

(Robert McIntosh) #3

I’ll be sad to see you leave here, you’ve been helpful and inspirational, but as I also spend a great deal of time over there, I’m sure our paths will cross (at the limits of the time difference, as usual)

Thanks again, and all the very best to you and the Discourse team, and good luck to Rich in taking over this role as well

(Mark Baldwin) #4

All the best @HAWK

(rhogroupee) #5

Wow, sorry to see you leave here! Discourse is lucky to have you @HAWK!

(Rob Nicholson) #6

All the best over at Discourse. WYSIWYG Markdown editor please :wink:

(Nick Emmett) #7

A real shame to lose you from the official team and I know you’ll slay it in your new role - perhaps we’ll still you see knocking around here from time to time?

You’ve been a huge inspiration to me and many like me in here, I and they owe you many thanks for your hard work in keeping this group so useful and interesting and social through your time

All the best, keep in touch :slight_smile:

(Sarah Hawk) #8

You will.

Thanks everyone for your words. I appreciate them.

(Piper_Wilson) #9

Because it’s worth saying again.

(Erlend Sogge Heggen) #10

Super psyched to have you on board @HAWK! :sparkling_heart:

Sarah has created an amazing community here at FeverBee. We would have felt bad about stealing her away from you fine folks (though as she said, she’ll continue to hang out here, as will I) if it wasn’t for the fact that our master plan is to keep implementing her ideas into Discobot until they’re the one and the same.

Then there will be plenty of @HAWK to go around for everyone, and no community will ever go unguided! :tada: :smiling_imp: :robot:

(Colleen Young) #11

Congratulations Discourse! You just landed one of your best assets. @hawk they’re luck to have you on the team. I look forward to watching you work your magic there. Can we send you wishlists? :wink:

Best plan ever.

Sarah, I’m glad that you’re not completely leaving the building. Thanks for all that you’ve built here at Feverbee.

(Travis King) #12

We’re going to miss you you crazy kook!

(Cathy Liu) #13

Thank you Sarah for sharing your expertise and best luck with your new adventure!

(Sarah Hawk) #14

Good luck with that. I’ll be skulking around the internets. Those of you on Discourse don’t stand a chance!

(Courtney Howell) #15

I gasped when I read this! I’m sad to see you go, but new opportunities are exciting! Hopefully this one will bring you lots of fun new challenges and adventures. Wishing you the best in your new role! :purple_heart:

(Bas van Leeuwen) #16

All the best HAWK!
While it’s absolutely sad to see you go, you joining Discourse is probably one of the better things to happen to the CM world :slight_smile:
Think you will have a lot to add!

Enjoy!

(outofthebox) #17

Hi @HAWK, you are a champion! Amazingly helpful, friendly, and insightful… I’m grateful for you!

(Claudius Henrichs) #18

Great news for you to have an opportunity to change. Very happy for you.
You left a very positive mark here within the Feverbee experts and have been truly inspiring. Onwards!

(Yum Darling) #19

@HAWK you are Community Management goals. I wish you luck and enjoyment in your new adventure! We will miss you here, for sure.

(Kathleen Ulrich) #20

Best of luck, Sarah, I will miss you!