This week we’re lucky to be joined by Amanda Swan, Community Manager at Optimizely!
Optimizely is an A/B software testing startup that is passionate about helping their customers deliver amazing web and mobile app experiences. As Community Manager, Amanda is responsible for driving the strategy and day-to-day engagement of the Optiverse Community. In her role she’s combined her community management skills with her data smarts, and it’s resulted in some pretty powerful wins for her community.
As you can imagine, Amanda and I spoke at length about A/B testing.
- “Get to that ‘ah ha!’ moment!”
- “There’s always opportunities to fine-tune and refine what you’re doing”
- “Start with the quick wins!”
- “Personalization is a really big opportunity for driving engagement”
You’ll also learn:
- How Amanda increased registrations by 5X without touching a line of code
- Why Amanda thinks A/B testing should be a common community management practice
- How she collects both qualitative and quantitative data
- How Amanda has leveraged technology to drive an even more personal experience in her community
Amanda shared several key resources on the show, but she was also kind enough to send me over a few more afterwards! These should all help you get started on your A/B testing journey.