FeverBee on Instagram

reading

(Richard Millington) #1

Recently, on my travels, I’ve been keen to find a way to share thoughts and ideas in a format that works easily for me.

I quite like the idea of using <1m long videos interspersed with images.

I’m still getting comfortable with it at the moment, but you’re welcome to follow our community-focused Instagram account here: www.instagram.com/richfeverbee.

I don’t know if I’ll stick with it yet, but you’re more than welcome to share your thoughts along with any innovative Instagram accounts you think I should be paying attention to.

(Richard Millington) #2

Also made a slight tweak on the site structure today. Positioned the top challenges / discussions higher up on the page. Going to give it a week to see if I like it.

(Piper_Wilson) #3

It looks good.

One thing with the videos though is that they are on an automatic loop. Can you make that not happen, or is it one of those Instagram things?

If you can’t fix that, what would you think about saying something to indicate it’s the end of your video? Or maybe holding up an “End” sign?

(Shreyas) #4

I love this!

(Richard Millington) #5

Good question, I think it’s automatic actually. Sorry!

(Shreyas) #6

This is one of those annoying Instagram things. But I’ve seen some people edit the video to add a progress bar at the bottom, which is a good visual indicator that we’re used to seeing on YouTube. Here’s an example: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbiv8PulQ3H/?taken-by=garyvee

(Richard Millington) #7

That’s a nice idea, I’m definitely not going to have the time to do that though at this point.

(Piper_Wilson) #8

Hey there,

That’s too bad that the loop is automatic. I’ll tell you what would be useful though, you could simply say, “thank you for watching” or “that’s the end” or something like that. Maybe that’s not an Instagram type thing to do though.