FeverBee Community Courses Open Again For Registration

reading

(Richard Millington) #1

Hi everyone,

Next week we’ll be announcing our final course semester of the year hosting our Strategic Community Management Course and our Psychology of Community Course.

I’m incredibly proud of both courses.

Strategic Community Management equips you with the skills to gain internal support, define your community strategy, and execute that strategy at a very advanced level. You will learn what a strategy looks like, how to make sure everything connects, understand what behaviors you need from members, and emotional tools to get members to do what you need them to do.

This course is focused on driving results, not just a lot of engagement. 120+ people have taken the course so far this year, it’s been by far the most popular course we’ve ever hosted.

Psychology of Community equips you with the skills to execute at a tactical level. If you want to research and understand how to motivate members, identify what they need, and persuade them to take actions that you need them to take, this course will help.

If Strategic Community Management explains what to do, Psychology of Community explains how to do it.

Each course is $675 each or $1100 combined, you can find more information on the pages above.

Enrollment is open from today, let me know if you have any questions.

(Nick Emmett) #2

If you’re in two minds as to whether it’s worth signing up for these courses, the answer is a resounding YES! The content is awesome and you can’t fail to get out of it what you want. I signed up for both courses last semester and it made a lot of sense to do them both at the same time as the relationship between the two that you’ll see really help to re-inforce concepts and ideas on both sides of the coin.

Get signed up. Happy to chat with anyone who wants to hear more.

( @richard_millington - I realize that I still owe you an actual testimonial - I’ll get one to you as soon as I can :slight_smile: )