Originally published at: https://www.feverbee.com/every-page/
Most communities have far too many pages.
This is bad for the user experience (and bad for SEO).
Take a few minutes during lunch to pick a random page and analyze who is using it and why. You can do this through your own metrics and augment that data with a survey (either as a pop-up request) or a simple link.
In your data look at:
- Where did people arrive from?
- Where did people go next?
- How long did they spend on the page?
- Where do they click on the page?
- What is the value of the page?