Community Training - what would be the perfect program for you?

(Richard Millington) #1

Back in 2011, we created our community training course which we’ve enjoyed running in different formats over the past five years now. We’ve had some 300+ people pass through the training including the community directors of most of the top brands out there, Reddit, Google, FitBit etc…

We have a HUGE amount of material, literally 1k+ hours of recorded footage, plenty of templates, worksheets, and probably the most comprehensive and detailed set of advice in building communities I’ve seen out there today.

I’d love to get your sense on what would be the perfect community training program for you? For example:

1. Do you prefer fully on demand you can take in your own time or webinars at fixed times?
  2. Do you prefer guest speakers to learn from in different fields or a single person who can understand your challenges and help you overcome them?
  3. Do you want more entry-level material or advanced knowledge?
  4. Do you want an assessment to complete to get certification or do you just want the knowledge?

Let us know, we would love to hear from you all.

(Alessio Fattorini) #2

Fully on demand but with a periodic release (every week for 2 months for example) and interactive discussions with tutors and students, single person who can understand my challenges and give advice.
I prefer advanced knowledge and a certificate could be useful.