- stimulate engagement and members contributions
- contributions bring more belonging and foster a sense of community.
- give acknowledgements and benefits promoting a sort of meritocracy based on contributions
- lead by example with VIP members showing how an active member should be.
Every member have to create a page (post on community) where gather all contributions of last months: link to howto, translations, bugs, statistics about his profile as likes and posts, link to QA done, show relevant badges, demonstrate his participation to one of the community teams,
Regular Users at Trust Level could help.
Other community members are invited to thumbs up such pages
Then a “jury” or “council” of super existing members decide according to the requirements
- t-shirt and stickers (not in sale)
- super member badge
- access to a private forum section. super member only
Is it clearer?