I post an occasional feature on our company blog, spotlighting prominent members from our community and am looking to try and switch things up a little in the new year so thought I’d come and ask you guys what sort of questions you think would be good to ask?
Nick_Emmett (Nick Emmett) #1
luisvilla (Luis Villa) #2
- What do you do when you’re not spending time with us?
- How did you find us?
- Any particular discussion/thread/interaction that turned you from an occasional contributor into a regular?
- What keeps you coming back?
Just a few off the top of my head…
doctorj (Josh Wolf) #4
We’re hoping to start something along these lines in the new year. Here are the questions we came up with so far:
- What are some places that you have lived?
- What are some things you enjoy doing, and/or some skills you have?
- What brings you joy?
- How did you connect with Pachamama Alliance, and what inspires you to be part of the organization?
- Please share an experience or two with Pachamama Alliance that stands out in your mind.
- Please share an experience or two that has nothing to do with Pachamama Alliance that stands out in your mind.
- Is there anything else that you would like to share with the community?
luisvilla (Luis Villa) #5
These are great, thanks for sharing.