Community Leadership Summit in Austin

(Alessio Fattorini) #1

First time in U.S. for community reasons :slight_smile: I gonna attend #cls17 in Austin and I’d like to meet some of you there. Who else is going to it?

http://www.communityleadershipsummit.com

Conferences 2017
(Richard Millington) #2

@ale_fattorini I remember speaking at this event back in 2015 and it was pretty good if you’re in the open source space.

I didn’t feel back then it had quite crossed over into an event for more enterprise level community managers. That might be different now though.

(Sarah Hawk) #3

I’m pretty sure that @Suzi_Nelson and @jessicamalnik are based in Austin.

(Suzi Nelson) #4

Thanks for the tag @hawk! I need to get back in here more, things have been so crazy at DigitalMarketer… Love the reminders :slight_smile:

Hi @ale_fattorini - Jessica and I are indeed in Austin! I’m planning to attend that event. I missed it last year so I am looking forward to checking it out. Would love the connect with you!

(Sarah Hawk) #5

I just noticed that @courtney_howell is also in Austin.

(Jessica Malnik) #6

Thanks for tagging me.

I should be there too. :slight_smile:

(Piper_Wilson) #7

@ale_fattorini - I’m in Austin. I’m also planning to attend. I hope to meet all three of you there. I’m excited!

(Alessio Fattorini) #8

Thanks all, I can’t wait to chat with you at CLS. I’ll be there on Thursday @Suzi_Nelson @jessicamalnik @courtney_howell @Piper_Wilson feel free to ping me on twitter

(Courtney Howell) #9

I’m planning to attend. Maybe we can all do a coffee meet-up or happy hour situation!

(Piper_Wilson) #10

Calling out to @Suzi_Nelson, @jessicamalnik, @courtney_howell, @ale_fattorini and anyone else in the Central Texas area.

It’s next weekend.

squeeee!

Let’s make plans to meet somewhere.

(Alessio Fattorini) #11

Friday I’m going to be mostly free

(Jessica Malnik) #12

I’m thinking about hosting an unofficial happy hour on Thursday May 4th in the evening. Somewhere downtown that’s easy for out-of-towners to get to. Most likely at the Ginger Man - which is a pretty chill craft beer spot.

I know @ale_fattorini is in. :slight_smile: Are you in town and able to attend if I did this on Thursday evening? Can you reply or drop me a DM or email if you can make it?

I could also possibly do a lunch meetup on Friday if that works better for everyone.

cc @courtney_howell @Suzi_Nelson @Piper_Wilson (I know I’m probably missing a bunch of people. Sorry)

(Piper_Wilson) #13

I’m up for either.

(Courtney Howell) #14

Oh nooo! Just now seeing this! I have plans for tonight and two appointments tomorrow. Please let me know if there are any plans for a Saturday meet-up. (I forgot this was happening until I just now logged in here. Thanks for the reminder!!)

(Piper_Wilson) #15

I’m sorry I missed last night. I was planning to go. Honest!

I won’t be going to the official meetup tonight, but I hope to meet my Feverbee peeps (I use that word because I’m hip) in the morning.

Cheers!

(Alessio Fattorini) #16

Let’s meet at the CLSx pre-party then :wink:

(Jessica Malnik) #17

So cool to meet and chat with @ale_fattorini and @Piper_Wilson IRL! :slight_smile:

(Alessio Fattorini) #18

Indeed! Tomorrow I’ll flying folks. Thanks for joining my session :wink:

(Piper_Wilson) #19

@jessicamalnik beat me to it. @ale_fattorini, it was a great session.

So wonderful to meet both of you.