Anyone need help with strategy?!

(Liz Crampton) #1

Hi all,

Slightly unusual request here!

I’m signed up for the new Feverbee Strategic Community Management course but am between communities as I’ve relocated from London to SF. To get the most out of the course, I’d love to have a guinea pig community to work on. Are any of you interested in offering up your community for me to use?! Happy to collaborate and share the final product.

Let me know or PM me so I can share a bit more about me!

Liz

(Sarah Hawk) #2

Hey Liz,
If someone else puts their hand up, take that over mine, but if not, I’m happy to offer up the other community that I manage – http://community.uxmastery.com/

I launched it a few years back and manage it on a very part time basis. I don’t get the time necessary for careful strategic planning, so it would be a blank slate.

(Liz Crampton) #3

Hi Hawk, that sounds great - I’ll shoot you an email!

(Joel Zaslofsky) #4

What a fantastic offer, Liz! I’d totally take you up on it if my community wasn’t migrating to a hybrid Discourse/WordPress platform in two-and-a-half months. That’s keeping my hands full right now and we need to let some dust settle before doing anything else super strategic.

(Tobias Eigen) #5

I’d love to work with you on this, with the global legal empowerment network:

(Colleen Young) #6

@lizcrampton did you find a community to work on? If not, I may tell a colleague about your offer. He manages a CoP in health and marketing.

(Liz Crampton) #7

Thanks @JoelZaslofsky - good luck with the migration :sweat_smile: Hope it goes smoothly!

(Liz Crampton) #8

Hi @colleenyoung - I did find a community - thanks for reaching out though :slight_smile:

(Colleen Young) #9

See you in class Let’s sit together :wink:
Kidding aside, I look forward to learning more from your work in mental health communities.

(Liz Crampton) #10

Sounds like a plan!! Looking forward to class and homework club :slight_smile: