[3 October] What are you working on this week?

weeklywork

(Sarah Hawk) #1

This week I have to put my head down and get to work on our staging server. We’re making some aesthetic site changes in preparation for the launch of a new project.

I also have a couple of projects that I’m managing, and those require a bit of people wrangling this week.

We saw a 2% rise in ‘stickiness’ (DAU/MAU) here last month so I’m going to put together a plan and some tactics to keep that on the rise. I’ll come back with those when I’ve fleshed them out.

What about you? What did you achieve last month and what’s up for this week?

(Mark Baldwin) #2

After returning from a very pleasant couple of days off (city break in Poland with my wife) I find myself firefighting as we seem to have broken a few things with the last update we did, my inbox is showing no signs of shrinking anytime soon and I still have other projects that need my attention. On top of that, we are moving offices at the end of this month, so guess who gets extra logistical tasks while the boss is on holiday? :slight_smile: Nice to be busy though.

(Sarah Hawk) #3

I envy you guys for your ability to travel so cheaply and easily to other countries. We have to fly forever to get anywhere!

Sounds like you have a busy month ahead…

(Mark Baldwin) #4

Basically you can get anywhere in Europe with a 3 hour flight. Great for those city breaks.

(Sarah Hawk) #5

I’ve also done some rebranding this week, which you will now notice.

(Sarah Hawk) #6