[17 July] What are you working on this week?

weeklywork

(Sarah Hawk) #1

Sadly this will be the last What are you working on…? topic that I start.

I’m finishing up in my role here at FeverBee this week so it’s going to be a week of tidying up loose ends, documenting processes, and transferring accounts.

I’m also excited to say that after almost 6 months of work, my superuser piece will launch this week.

What are you working on this week?

(Nick Emmett) #2

I’m starting down the road of how we handle some of the things that I’ve been doing manually for some time but now need to think about how to do this in a more automated way. Following some recent content changes our weekly new members has roughly doubled and reaching out to everyone individually and manually is not scaleable or manageable!

I have a steering group meeting coming up where we’re looking to spread the reach of my work and the Community more across the whole business, rather than primarily being guided and influenced by one area as it is at the minute.

I’ve been delving into analytics with our Search engine.

I am having some early conversations about how we can better facilitate the sharing of User Generated Content, templates etc within our community

(Richard Millington) #3

I’m finishing up my trip of talks and sessions in Israel and heading to Lithuania for a week.

Working on a big written project and some work on FeverBee experts (along with some admin!)