[15 August] What are you working on this week?

weeklywork

(Sarah Hawk) #1

This week is about SEO, platforms and technology for me.

@Todd_Nilson and I are working on a platform recommendation for a client, I’m recruiting an SEO consultant (thanks for the recommendation @Gear_Buzz) to help with our analytics and search strategy, and I’m putting together a template for community breakdowns (because @richard_millington is worried that I’ll be hit by a bus).

I’m also celebrating my 42nd birthday tomorrow.

What about you guys? What’s up for the week?

(Richard Millington) #2

Complete the blog posts for the week.

Now working on an online strategy piece before moving on to some plans for our courses in the winter semester.

(Alessio Fattorini) #3

Should I be also SEO expert for my community/project? I need to improve this aspect of my site, how can I move first steps?

(Mark Baldwin) #4

Actually having a full week holiday from the 20th of this month, so this week is going to be very busy. Continuing my coordination of Beta testers on 2 different products along with my usual workload and finalising plans for a collaboration with a major advertiser. (we are doing a mutually beneficial arrangement where they get a presence in the game & we get some free pr) It’s a learning process, but one that could pave the way for better deals in the future.

(Sarah Hawk) #5

I’m dealing with Jess Spate who so far seems great, but we’re yet to really get stuck in. I’m happy to keep you updated with the benefits/value as we go, so you can decide if it’s worth doing yourself.

(Jaclyn Baker) #6

I am working on starting my own forum! http://www.jaclynbaker.com/community/

(Sarah Hawk) #7

Welcome Jaclyn.

Cool, how exciting! Can you tell us a bit more about it? What is your concept and what are you hoping to achieve?

(Sarah Hawk) #8